- I connected my iPod Classic to my system, iTunes started and I have watched all the songs and pictures on my iPod Classic, suddenly the files get disappear?
- I reinstalled Windows OS, and connected my iPod Classic to my system, iTunes started and now my music is missing?
- I connected my iPod Classic to one of the friend’s system, I have lost all my songs.
The most common behind such problems is the iTunes auto Sync option.
How iPod Classic Auto Sync actually works?
iTunes software has an option of auto sync. When your iTunes auto sync option is enabled then as soon as you connect your iPod Classic to the system it automatically updates the files which are saved on it is in the iTunes library to which you are connected. This is the one of common mistake which the user are doing that all the files including songs are copied to your system from the iPod Classic. iPod Classic has read only process as it will receive files from iTunes.
How to Recover iPod files after a bad Auto Sync?
In such case, you will get two situations which are mentioned below:
1: I still have my songs on iTunes but they are missing from my iPod Classic
If your songs are still stored on your system within iTunes then you don’t have a problem. First of all, connect your iPod Classic to your system which will automatically sync itself with the iPod Classic as iTunes copies files including songs in one direction from the system to iPod Classic.
2: I have lost my all songs from iPod Classic and iTunes
If you have lost your favorite songs from iPod Classic then don’t get devastated instead use iPod Recovery software to restore iPod Classic lost after sync with utmost ease.
- When you are performing iPod file recovery then don’t connect your iPod Classic to iTunes.
- Always keep a backup of favorite songs on some external storage device.
- Don’t use iPod Classic once you lose data from it.
- Don’t remove iPod Classic while iPod songs are synchronizing with iTunes.
- Regularly update your iTunes app to enjoy its various new features.
Features of iPod Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of recovering lost songs after auto sync error from all iPods models such as iPod Classic, iPod Mini, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, etc.
- The software has advanced scanning technique which deeply scan your iPod Classic and recovers media files within less span of time.
- Apart from iPod Classic, it also recovers files from memory card, external hard drive, FireWire drive, pen drive, hard drive, memory stick, USB drive, etc.
- The software also provides preview option to preview the recovered files including songs from iPod Classic.