“Hi everyone, I was thinking to delete few files stored in a folder but unfortunately, I have deleted the entire folder itself from my system drive. This deleted folder was containing important data file like video clips, precious photos, some notes in the form of word documents, audios, text files and others. Is there any way by which I come to know how to recover folder? Files saved in this folder are very important for me. I am looking for a solution which can help to recover deleted folders. Please suggest me the way by which I can overcome from such difficult situations.”
Frequently Folders are created to save files in it. These folders enables user to organize the files according to their ways. By doing so, user would not get confused which files are stored where and easily remember by giving name to the folder. Thus, it will decrease the complexity of searching the data in the system hard drive. User can create as many as folders for keeping various data files, for example, if there is a lot of video clips in the laptop user can create folder by the name of video clips and copy all the video in it.
Though, there are some circumstances in which folders may get deleted due to various reasons that include human mistakes, virus or malware infection, and many more. This may lead to deletion or loss of folders from system drive by which all the files saved in this folder get deleted. After facing such difficult situations, user wants to get back deleted or lost folders, but the problem is they do not know how to recover folder after deletion from storage device. In order to overcome from such painful situations, user can take the help of Folder Recovery software and easily get back all deleted or lost folders from storage drives just by following few simple instructions.
Most common factors of Folder Deletion or Lose:
When people connect external drive to the system for transferring folders, during this process, if the drive is ejected abruptly, then it may lead to folder loss.
At time of extending the partition size, people may format wrong partition unintentionally instead of shrinking the partition which results in the loss of their important folders along with other information.
While changing the format of storage devices file system from one to another, if an error encountered in file system conversion process, which prevent user from accessing folder from the drive.
Amazing Features of Folder Recovery Software:
People can recover my picture folder with the help of this easy to use application on both Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows based system like Win 10, Win 7, Win XP, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Lion and others.
It successfully recovers folder on various hard drive interface such as SATA, IDE, PATA, SCSI, etc. without any difficulty.
Folder Recovery software is capable to recover deleted or lost folders from various data storage devices like an external hard drive, pen drive, flash drive, SSD, memory sticks, USB drive and many others easily.
Once the folder recovery process is completed, people can take the preview of all files saved in this folder before keeping them to other memory location.
“…. One of the MOV file is damaged and not able to play on QuickTime. Whenever, I try to play: its unable to read and popping up with some error message. Is that possible to fix broken/damaged MOV video files? If-so; how can I repair MOV file?
QuickTime is a media player which basically plays MOV video files and also supports in handling various file formats like audios, movies, pictures, digital videos, etc. It is one of the most popularly used media player in present years.
If you are not able to play MOV files on QuickTime, don’t upset!!! You can easily repair MOV video file by using MOV File Repair Software with an ease. The reliable interface of the application provides step by step guidelines in repairing MOV files.
Different cases where the MOV file repair software can be used:
- Case 1: Sometimes, any interruption while downloading MOV Video file from the browser might damage the MOV file. Such kind of files can be easily repaired by using this application toolkit.
- Case 2: Virus is the dangerous threat that spreads all over the file system and damage the MOV file. The damaged MOV files which are unable to play on QuickTime can be repaired by using file repair software.
- Case 3: While converting MOV file format to any other media format by using third party application may cause damage to MOV files. In such case this software becomes necessary.
- Case 4: Corrupted MOV files cannot be played on QuickTime. Such video files can be repaired in a couple of minutes by using this software.
- Case 5: Most of the time, compressing the MOV file may cause damage. Damaged compressed MOV files can be repaired by using this software.
- Case 6: If there is any audio-video sync out: Video is lagging behind the audio or vice-versa can be easily repaired.
If any MOV file is damaged/ corrupted and not able to play on QuickTime, move few steps ahead with file repair software
- Firstly, download and install MOV File Repair Software on your operating system.
- Run the software after successful installation. Later, browse and select corrupted or damaged MOV file which is to be repaired.
- MOV file repair process will begin. After post completion of repair process you can preview the healthy MOV file.
- Purchase the software to save repaired MOV files on the desired location.
Points to Remember:
- MP4 files as well as other video format files recorded on different brands of camera can be successfully repaired.
- Repairing audio stream and video stream separately is performed initially and later adjoins them together.
- This software is compatible to repair damaged QuickTime MOV file on various versions of Windows as well as on different Mac Operating System.
QuickTime is a famous multimedia player in recent days to play movie of different format. Due to many reason movie file cannot be played on QuickTime. You may come across damage/corrupted movie file, Video-Audio non sync while playing on QuickTime. What to do in such case? How to fix QuickTime movie file?
If movie file of any format which is corrupted/damaged and are unable to play on QuickTime media player, do not worry!!! You can easily repair such movie file by using external repair toolkit named QuickTime Repair software which heals the damaged/corrupted movie file and make them healthy to play on QuickTime media player without any level of difficulty.
Guidelines to fix QuickTime movie:
Follow the below steps to fix QuickTime movie file.
Step 1: Download QuickTime repair software and install on your Operating System.
Step 2: Run the software and later browse damaged/corrupted QuickTime movie file from main screen window and continue further to proceed.
Step 3: Scanning process to fix QuickTime movie will be initiated. After successful scan, you can preview the healthy repaired QuickTime movie file.
Step 4: If you are using demo version, Purchase the software to save the repaired movie file on your desired path.
Spotted features of QuickTime Repair software:
- This software is user-friendly and provides step by step guidance to repair unplayable movie file of any format in few simple steps.
- This application has an ability to repair .mp4, .MOV, 3GP files as well as other video formats recorded on different camera like Canon, Panasonic, Samsung, etc.
- The highlight of the application is, it is developed in such a way that repairing of audio and video stream takes place individually and then later adjoins them together to get a perfect movie.
- This software has special scanning algorithm with advanced features to repair QuickTime movie file on Windows as well as Mac Operating System.
Points to remember:
- Compressing of QuickTime video with untrusted external tool should be completely avoided.
- Make sure that there is no interruption while transferring downloaded movie file.
- Always download a video completely without any hurdles in between.
The Various reason behind damage/corrupted movie file which is unplayable:
- While Converting one file format to other using some untrusted external toolkit may cause damage to original files and makes them inaccessible to read.
- Abrupt turn off of the system, improper closings, and software conflicts may also result in corruption of movie file and are not able to play on QuickTime.
- Interruption while downloading some movies from any website makes them unplayable.
- Corruption in the movie file header can be the other reason which makes them unplayable on QuickTime.
QuickTime Repair Software is a trustworthy toolkit to fix QuickTime movie file of any format.