Most of us like to capture photographs of precious moments like time spent with your friends, family members on some special functions, vacations, picnic, etc. Pictures plays most important role in our life. Images help you to cherish about your past moments and it reminds about your childhood, school friends, college mates, colleagues, family members, etc. Generally, people prefer to use electronic gadgets like digital cameras and these images are stored on storage devices. You will take backup of these images to your laptop / computer or to any other internal or external storage devices. Let’s imagine!!! Your laptop is running out of memory so you are deleting some unwanted files / folders from your laptop, unexpectedly you have deleted a folder which contains some images taken on your wife’s birthday. If you don’t have any backup for these pictures then definitely you lose your valuable collections of pictures. Are you searching on the internet for how to retrieve deleted photos from laptop? If your answer is yes then you are at the right place. This article will help you to get back deleted pictures by using data recovery tool. With this app, you need to follow only few simple steps:
Step 1- Download and install Deleted Picture Recovery program to your PC and then launch it.
Step 2- From the main screen, select “Recover Photos” option. And then proceed to select your storage device from which you wish to restore deleted pictures
Step 3- Now this software will scan the selected drive and display all recovered images
Step 4- Finally you can take preview of restored images and save them to your desired storage location
Common scenarios in which may cause data loss
Accidental deletion / formatting: Unexpectedly you had deleted some images while previewing on your digital cameras, camcorders, etc. Accidentally you might format the SD card or storage device without taking backup.
Deletion by third party utility: You might connect mobile phone SD card to system for transferring photos. At that time if the particular system is protected with antivirus software automatically it checks for viruses and it may delete some affected picture files.
Emptying Recycle Bin: Usually, Recycle Bin is emptied to increase the disk space. If you have emptied your Recycle Bin without having backup then it results in data loss.
Whatever may be the reason behind data loss, you can get back your files with the help of Digital Picture Recovery Software. Storage devices use file system for storing and retrieving data from the disk. The location of each and every file is stored in file allocation table which is known as the pointer. When you delete a picture or a file, the file system just removes the pointer and marks it as free space to store new files but the data remains on the disk only. This is a powerful tool that guides you and provides best solution to recover deleted pictures from any storage device. Special algorithms are used in this software to scan and recover deleted pictures from the entire part of the storage device.
Special Features of Digital Picture Recovery Software
- This software is specially designed with advanced programs, it can recover photos erased from storage devices such as hard disk drives, memory cards, USB flash drives, etc. even from formatted or crashed storage disk.
- This is efficient enough tool to recover more than 250 file types including media files like images, audio and video files. (JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, MP3, MP4, AVI MOV, WAV, MIDI, DOC, PPT, etc.)
- You can get back your precious images from NTFS, FAT16, FAT32 and FAT64 file system on Windows systems and HFSX, HFS+ volumes on Mac computers.
- Digital Picture Recovery Software can recover deleted pictures from different types of hard disk drives such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.
- This software provides you simple GUI hence it is possible to recover pictures deleted from laptop, computer, storage devices, etc by following the simple steps.
- This software provides you “Save Recovery Session” by using this feature you can resume the recovery or saving process anytime.
- Before storing the files to the destination you can view the recovered deleted files with the help of “Preview Option” available on this software.
- You can save the recovered pictures to any other accessible drives on your computer or to any other external storage devices.
Keep it on your mind
- Periodically take backup of your important pictures on any other internal or external storage devices. So that whenever you lose pictures this backup will help you to avoid data loss. Use updated antivirus software on your computer, whenever you connect external devices on your system scan for viruses.
- Don’t save the recovered files on same disk, files recovered by this tool don’t modify your files hence file name of recovered pictures are same as its original name. If you save the recovered images on the same disk then data overwriting might takes place and it results in permanent data loss.
- Don’t remove the memory card or pen drive abruptly from camera or computer, while data is transferring from your storage device to computer or vice-versa.