“Recently I went to Switzerland with my friends and captured lots of photos from my Digital camera. When I am transferring photos from digital camera to my system, suddenly my system gets shutdown. After that when I turned on my system to transfer photos, I got shocked to see that my photos are not present either on my digital camera or system. Is there any software which can recover my deleted or lost photos from my Digital Camera?”
If you are facing such situations then you are at the right place where you will get all solutions related to your query. You can make use of Photo Recovery Software to recover photos from any storage device. This software performs photo recovery from various storage devices like Smartphone, computers, etc within few seconds.
Scenarios behind deletion or lost of photos from any Storage Device:
Accidental Deletion: While deleting unwanted photos from any storage device, accidentally you may select important photos and delete them using Shift+ Delete key or using command prompt.
Virus Attack: Viruses may enters into your system, memory cards, pen drive, USB drive, iPods, etc and infected your files that are stored inside those device. As a result, it makes your photos inaccessible.
Improper Handling of Devices: While transferring photos from digital camera to system or vice-versa if you abruptly eject memory cards of digital camera then it leads to corruption of photos. As a result, you can’t access those photos.
Accidental Formatting: You may format the drive in which valuable photos are present instead of some other drive. As a result, you will lose all photos from that drive.
By Using Third Party Tools: While scanning your device with updated antivirus, if your device is infected by severe virus then antivirus may detect and delete those files without your notification.
Precautions to be taken:
- Don’t eject memory card from card reader or digital camera abruptly during transfer of photos.
- Use updated antivirus on your system to make your system free from external threats.
- Always keep backup of memorable pictures on any storage device so you will not be in trouble if any photo loss happens.
- Before deleting any unwanted photos, make sure that you have not selected any important photos.
Features of Photo Recovery software:
- Photo Recovery recovers deleted or lost photos from memory cards, system hard drive, external hard drive, camcorders, iPods, digital camera, etc.
- It supports photo recovery of different file format like JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF, PSD, etc.
- This software recovers RAW photos that are captured through digital camera of different popular brands such as Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Kodak, Fujifilm, etc.
- It restores photos from respective storage device like memory cards that have been lost due to formatting.
- This software is capable of restoring photo on all latest versions of Windows and Mac.
- Save recovery session option is available for the users to save the recovering session to avoid re-scanning of the drive.
- Preview option is available for users to preview the recovered photos. If they are satisfied with the recovered results then they can upgrade the software to save the recovered results.
- It recovers images from FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, FAT16, etc formatted partitions.
Note: Check this page to know more about scenarios and features of this recovery tool.