BitLocker is a technique designed by Microsoft Corporation to describe an algorithm active in latest versions of Windows to encrypt hard drive partition sector by sector. BitLocker is something like setting security permissions on files and folders present on your Windows system. Unlike other access limitation and file encryption techniques involved in latest Windows OS like Windows 7, 8 and 10. The algorithm employed in BitLocker technique uses low-level and sector-by-sector encryption to protect the entire partition from third party application.
However BitLocker hard drive does not guarantee you to protect your data from any threat and you might face data loss situation due to various scenarios. In this condition, an effective recovery software named as Recover Formatted is help you to give the solution of how to recover data from formatted Bitlocker encrypted drive. This software is capable of recovering data from encrypted as well as formatted, damaged and crashed hard drive.
Common causes that leads to data loss from Bitlocker encrypted hard drive:
- Accidental Formatting Hard Drive: Sometimes, you formatting the encrypted hard drive while renaming or copying data from one partition to other can leads to entire data loss from encrypted hard drive.
- Using Command Prompt: Sometimes, while deleting unwanted file, you may select and delete files using Command Prompt function can leads to erased data permanently from computer without getting to move on Recycle Bin.
- File Transfer Interruption: An interruption occurs while transferring files from Bitlocker encrypted hard drive to other storage device might lead to file loss that you were about to move.
- Hard Drive Failure: A hard disk drive failed due to hardware malfunction or due to external factor such as exposure to fire, high magnetic field, environmental contamination which can leads to hard drive crash and the stored information cannot accessed properly with a configured manner.
Apart from these reasons behind the deletion or loss of data from Bitlocker encrypted hard drive, there are few more reasons such as hard ware malfunction, software conflicts, using unreliable security tool, and so on. No need to worry, you can take help of hard data recovery tools to restore data from encrypted hard drive with utmost ease.
Significant Features of Hard Drive Data Recovery Tools:
- This software is suggested tool to recover data from Bitlocker encrypted hard drive as well as damaged, corrupted, crashed and formatted/reformatted hard drive without any hassle.
- It restores huge amount of data from hard drive types such as SATA, SCSI and IDE supported by Seagate, Hitachi, Western Digital, Lexar, Toshiba, etc.
- It is also capable of recovering data stored on file system FAT 16, FAT 32 and NTFS 5 partition of encrypted hard drives within few steps.
- This program has got effective scanning algorithm which scans hard drive and restore data from hard drive as well as other storage media like pen drives, USB flash drives, memory cards, iPod, iPhones, etc.
- This software retrieve data from encrypted hard drive on almost all version of Windows operating system like Windows 8, Server 2003 or 2008, Vista, XP, and so on.
- This software provides an enhanced features such as you can preview recovered data from Bitlocker encrypted hard drive prior to data restoration.