Have you formatted your hard drive and lost all your important files thereafter? Don’t be tensed here is a solution to bring back lost or erased files by using Formatted Hard Drive Recovery software on your PC or system. This application wizard is applicable on all kinds of hard drive interfaces for an instance SATA, SCSI, IDE, PATA, ATA, etc. Demo version of this file recovery utility is completely free from all sort of harmful viruses. It allows you to check the list of recovered files by utilizing “Preview” option before saving those files on any data storage gadgets.
Scenarios that leads to data loss on account of hard drive format:
- Virus attack could be one of the main reason that forcefully makes you to perform format option on your hard drive. At times, you unknowingly download few application from untrusted websites. In such condition, there is a chance of viruses attack into your system and leads to file system corruption. The hard drive become inaccessible and therefore you need to format it to access further.
- Sometimes, instead of formatting some other partition of the hard drive mistakenly you may format the volumes consisting of few auspicious files. Accidental formatting can also happens when you are installing a new operating system. As a result in loss of files from existing operating system.
- If Master Boot Record of your computer have got damaged or corrupted then you may need to format the hard drive in order to access further. This may results in erase or missing your essential files residing on the hard drive which you like to regain those files at any cost. In order to get back missing files just make use Formatted Hard Drive Recovery software on your PC.
- Sudden shutdown of system is commonly happens due to power failure or frequent variations of power. Because of this reason file system of the hard drive may take place which might result in the bad sector around the hard drive. Hence, sometimes reformatting or re-installation of OS is essential.
These are some of the above discussed issues for data loss from formatted hard drive. In order to overcome from data loss just make use of Formatted Hard Drive Recovery utility on your computer.
Features of Formatted Hard Drive Recovery:
The recover application supports nearly all leading brands of hard drive such as HP, Western Digital, G-Technology, Seagate, Buffalo, Samsung, Apple, Sony, Toshiba etc. It recovers entire missing data from formatted hard drive on variety of files partitions such as FAT16, ExtFAT, NTFS, HFS, NTFS5, FAT32, HFSX, and HFS+ formatted partitions. Save the recovering process by using “Save Recovery Session” to avoid again and again scanning of format hard drive. This recovery tool is flexible on MAC and Windows OS versions including Snow Leopard, Windows 7, Mountain Lion, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Yosemite, Microsoft Windows 2003, Mavericks, Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Server 2008.
It has capability to recover files after formatting hard drive, damaged hard drive, corrupted, partition/repartition hard drives, etc. After using free trial edition you can evaluate the performance and in order to save restored files you need to purchase the application. Communicate with the customer support via email or phone to solve your queries regarding file recovery.
Precautionary steps to be followed:
- Before formatting the hard disk you need to back up the files and folders.
- Strongly recommended to use antivirus program on your laptop.