Windows Recycle Bin is temporary storage folder for housing all the deleted files, folders etc. In which, all the deleted files can be safely restored to its original location without much effort. But, there are some circumstances, in which files may not be stored in Recycle Bin and gets deleted permanently. No matter what may be the cases, you can still recover Recycle Bin files without involving much effort. But before going with the tool, you should know the factors that may cause data loss on Recycle Bin.
Some of the Major Troublemakers for Data loss from Recycle Bin:
- Accidentally Emptying Recycle Bin: You should always keep in mind that all your files deleted from the computer will be short-term stored on Recycle Bin. Sometimes, if you accidentally “Empty the Recycle Bin” without checking the contents on Recycle Bin, its results may be the loss of data contained in it.
- Recycle Bin Size Limit: For instance, if you delete a large file which is having more than the affordable capacity of the Recycle Bin, then the deleted file may By-pass the Recycle bin resulting in the permanent loss of that file.
- Deletion of File using (Cut + Paste) key combinations: Take the situation, if you are restoring any of your deleted files from the Recycle Bin to any external storage device, by using “Cut and Paste” operation and all the sudden if you interrupt the process by forceful shut down of the computer or abrupt pull out the USB capable of the computer, then the chance of file getting missing from the Recycle Bin can occur. The lost file won’t be found on the external device as well as in Recycle Bin.
- Deleting while Restoring: Suppose, while execution restoration of files / folders, you may unintentionally select the “delete” option in its place of “restore”, which results in deletion of selected files from the Recycle Bin permanently.
- Other reasons: Some of the other factors which causes deletion of files from Recycle Bin are Deletion of files by using Command prompt, deletion of files using (Shift + Delete) key combinations, formatting, technical glitches etc.
At times, you may land in certain situations, where your files from your Recycle Bin might have completely got lost (or) deleted! And the reasons behind the lost may be unanticipated. Such kind of situation can threaten you a lot. So, what will you do when you come across such a situations? So, when you ever come across such a situations feel free to use “recover Recycle Bin” application.
Attributes of the software:
This utility is the exclusively widely used application by industrial experts to recovery files from Recycle Bin. This Recover tool can help you to restore files that bypasses from Recycle Bin, files that got deleted using (Shift + Delete) etc. You can evaluate the actual working features of the software by downloading and installing the trail version software before purchasing the paid version. It can also even recover files that got deleted on external storage drives like USB hard drive, flash drive, memory cards, fire wire drives etc.