Microsoft has launched a professional email client named Microsoft Outlook to facilitate the users across World to exchange information in the reliable and secure way. Outlook offers many sophisticated features such as Contacts, Calendar Items, Tasks, Meeting Requests, Notes, etc that will enable users to handle various tasks employing their Outlook account. You can save contact information of important clients, schedule tasks, send meeting requests, keep track of your daily work, make notes and many more things with the help of your Outlook PST file. Hence, it is known as personal information manager that controls and manages all details in a systematic manner. You only need to configure your email account with Outlook to relish these kinds of privileges. All data on present on Outlook is going to be saved as single PST file and will be stored on hard drive, whose default path is C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook.
However, Outlook PST file has drawbacks of which most prominent problem is corruption of PST files. Outlook PST file is more susceptible to corruption and data loss under various circumstances. You’d be troubled when you are cannot access important emails and other data on time and yes it might interrupt your ongoing activities. No need to worry, you can fix corrupted Outlook files and recover data by making use of Outlook PST recovery software, which is one of effective PST repair tool rated by industry experts. Before knowing the further information about this tool, first tell us know the issues that corrupt or damage PST file. They are mentioned as below:
• Over-sized PST files when Outlook PST file exceeds its fixed size limit, for an instance Outlook 2000 PST file gets damaged in case if it crosses its 2GB fixed size limit
• Compaction operation performed to reduce the file size on hard drive can corrupt and delete email and other Outlook components
• Anti-virus scanning your personal machine can delete the harmful threats from computer and may result in corruption of PST file
• Using PST file over shared network may harm Outlook file due to viruses
• Freezing of Outlook PST file could happen when you attach large number of emails and other data while sending emails to lot of people at one time
• Upgradation of Outlook from older to newer version and also upgrading operating system on your computer can corrupt Outlook PST file and result in loss of data
Corrupt PST file stops responding and denies accessing of data from it, you will need search for the best way to overcome this problem. Microsoft had provided one inbox-repair tool generally known as Scanpst.exe that will work only in case of less damaged PST file and doesn’t repair the severely damaged PST file. Don’t worry, you can make utilization of Outlook PST recovery tool to repair PST file of Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions. It uses powerful built-in algorithms to execute corrupted Outlook PST recovery to fix and recover lost or deleted emails & other Outlook elements like tasks, calendar, contacts, appointments, notes, etc.
This Outlook recovery tool repairs the PST files that cannot be repaired using Scanpst.exe tool, hence it far more advanced than Scanpst.exe tool. In the repair process it reads data from original corrupt file and creates new repaired PST file without causing damage to source file. This tool has the ability to recover emails deleted from Deleted Items folder and uses two scan choices to recover emails & to repair PST file depending on the seriousness of PST file corruption. It provides preview of repaired and recovered items through Outlook style browser interface. Download the trial version of the software of this software on any one of Windows 7, XP or Vista operating systems to check on its performance.