“Last night, I have decided to reboot my computer in order to create partitions and then proceed from there to rearrange my data uniformly. Since, this was the first time rebooting a computer, but in the end after opening the computer realized that one of the system RAID partition was showing an error. Although, even after multiple attempts to fix it was still showing an error and so at last gave up. Now, before one can try something else, need to get the partition fixed. What should I do? Please help! Any help appreciated!”
Thus, before moving forward need to understand what RAID partition exactly is? RAID is an acronym for Redundant Array of Independent Disks, which offers fault tolerance (the ability of a system to continue execute functions even when one or more hard disk drives have botched) and higher protection against data loss than a single hard drive. Another advantage of RAID is that multiple disks working together can increase the overall system performance. It provides high performance to computer users, most preferably server users. However, sometimes you may suffer data loss from RAID partition due to system crash, malware or virus attacks, abrupt power surge and many others. Nevertheless, sometimes things get worsen!
How to Perform RAID Partition Recovery?
In order to recover data from RAID partition, professional RAID Partition Recovery software is greatly helpful to easily restore data from RAID partition. This software is designed to accomplish data recovery from formatted / re-formatted RAID 6, RAID 5, RAID 1 and RAID 0 etc partitions. In addition, performing RAID partition recovery randomly can give instant results, so one can use this powerful software for recovering RAID partition. Furthermore, it has an extraordinary feature that permits you to add or edit the signatures of non-listed files. With the help of this award winning software, it’s possible to recover RAID partitions data on all popular versions of Windows OS 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, etc.
Most Common Factors Responsible for data loss from RAID Partition:
• Master Boot Record Corruption: MBR is the data structure element and first sector on the hard disk that identifies how and where the operating system is located in order to boot to computers main storage. However, any sort of corruption of the Boot record can result in RAID failure, which can result in severe data loss.
• Partition Table Corruption: Sometimes, corruption in the partition table can result in loss of all the information regarding RAID partitions and make the entire data in the RAID partition inaccessible.
• Virus or Malware Infection: Most of the times, corresponding RAID partition is not free from virus intrusion and because of insecure download or save of virus affected data. This can lead to severe data loss.
• Improper Creation of RAID Partition: At times, data from the RAID partition can be lost while resizing or creating or altering the partition size any sort of interruption like sudden power surge can lead to data loss.
• Using Unreliable Third Party Tool: Whenever you make use of unreliable or un trusted third party tool for partitioning or repartitioning RAID partition may delete partitions. This can consequently leads to data loss.
• System Malfunction: There can be instances due to abrupt or sudden system shutdown can lead to data loss from RAID partition.
Irrespective of the above-mentioned causes behind data loss from RAID partition, one should preferably maintain proper data backup and store it on other external storage device. In addition, one should immediately stop using the system drive to prevent data overwriting. Besides, you can simply rely on RAID Partition Recovery software to restore data from RAID partition within few mouse clicks. It has advanced scanning algorithms to perform rigorous scanning of deleted or lost RAID partition to get back data including documents, photo, video, audio, spreadsheets, etc.
Moreover, one can perform data recovery from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT formatted partitions on hard drive using RAID Partition Recovery software. This software can perform recovery of RAID partition supported by FAT16, FAT32, EXT2, EXT3, NTFS, NTFS 4, NTFS 5 file system. Increasingly, the recovered files can be saved to any desired disks visible to the host operating system.
Tips to Reduce Risk of RAID Partition Corruption:
• One should always maintain proper back up copy of the partition data in order to avoid data loss and save it on reliable external hard drive. Later, this can help you perform RAID partition recovery.
• Always make use of the genuine antivirus application to scan the system in order to avoid data loss due to severe virus or malware attacks
• Remember one should never make use of unreliable third party software to perform any operations on partitions.
• Never forget to use UPS in order to avoid voltage fluctuations leading to unintentional system shut down.