Won’t you feel frustrated when you have accidentally format Mac hard drive and lose important file? Is it possible to regain files deleted or lost from Mac machine? If yes, then no need to worry it’s possible to get back files deleted or lost using software named as Mac file redeem tool. This award winning utility is capable to rescue files deleted, emptied from trash or lost from formatted and deleted volumes. This software has been highly recommended and suggested by expert group of professionals to rescue files deleted or lost effortlessly.
Normally when you will delete a file from Mac machine it gets stored in trash bin, if you will unknowingly select and delete the file by right clicking will result in deletion of file. So, to prevent your Mac machine from certain situations it’s mandatory to maintain appropriate backup of all files and folders. Moreover, it’s being suggested to avoid saving or creating any new files on Mac drive to prevent files getting overwritten making quite difficult for any file rescue software to get back the files completely.
Possible causes responsible for files loss from Mac machine:
- Unintentional formatting: If you will mistakenly format the Mac volume containing important files and folders, instead of unnecessary Mac volume can cause severe data loss.
- Bypassing trash bin: When the file size exceeds the size of trash bin can bypass trash bin resulting in data loss.
- Accidental deletion: When you will unknowingly select and click on “Command + Delete” option can result in emptying of trash bin. Sometimes, when you will end up deleting important file instead of some other unwanted file can lead to deletion of files.
- Journal corruption: A journal file will manage and keep records of file changes. But, at times the journal file gets corrupted due to unexpected power failure, improper system shutdown, etc causing loss of files from Mac.
- Virus attack: If the catalog files containing all files and folders in Mac volume gets corrupted due to virus or malware attacks will lead to data loss.
- Usage of third party software: If you will unexpectedly make use of any third party tool without antivirus protection can severely damage your Mac volume resulting in data loss.
Irrespective of all the above mentioned file deletion or loss scenarios, if you are the one still facing problems to rescue files then you need to make use an optimal solution named as Mac file reclaim software. This user friendly application will get back 300 different files such as photo, video, audio, documents, spreadsheets, etc on the basis of their unique signatures. This user friendly application will get back files corrupted due to fragmentation error, MBR corruption, file system corruption, bad sectors, etc with ease. While performing file recovery software Mac on HFS+, HFSX formatted volumes make use of this advanced algorithm. This advanced tool will rescue files from Mac hard drives such as iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc. This software will facilitate you to view the rescued file in a Mac finder styled interface.
With the help of this software you can get back files from hard drives such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc and other external hard drives such as USB flash drive, Pen drive, Fire Wire drive, Thumb drive with utmost ease. Even novice users who are not technically sound have the ability to regain files from Mac OS of different versions such as Mac OS X, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc within couple of mouse clicks.
This utility is available in demo version to download and check the efficiency of rescuing deleted and lost files from Mac machine. Initially run the software to perform quick and deep scan where all the deleted and lost files can be regained and can be previewed. To access the rescued files you have to purchase the complete version of Mac file recovery software.